PAYMENT, CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS
$675 woodworking, woodturning, master woodturning, enamels & glass*
$600 all other classes
$800 Master Woodturning Workshops
$1,155 woodworking, woodturning, master woodturning, enamels & glass*
$1,050 all other classes
$450 woodworking, woodturning, master woodturning & glass*
$400 all other classes
* These workshop fees are slightly higher to cover the increased expenses of operating highly technical studios and equipment.
Materials fees will be charged to all students based on materials used in each class, and are in addition to materials or supplies that your instructor may ask you to bring or that you purchase at the Artist Outfitters Supply Store during your workshop. Materials fees are collected on the last day of class. The chart below offers a range for various classes. It is possible for fees to be less or greater than the range indicated depending on the class.
|Kiln Casting (Glass)||$175-$325|
PAYMENT, CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS AND REFUNDS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED!
• Registration requires a deposit of $300 for each class. This deposit reserves a space in the workshop. There is a one time $50.00 non-refundable registration fee that enables you to register for as many workshops as you like during the calendar year. It is not necessary to register for multiple workshops at the same time.
• Workshop registration is non-transferable from person to person. A person may transfer their enrollment from one class to another within the same year, presuming space is available. Transfer requests will not be accepted less than 30 days prior to workshop. A non-refundable $25 transfer fee will be charged for each transfer.
• Full payment of all charges is due 30 days prior to the beginning of your workshop.
• All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax or email (no phone calls please). Cancellation notice must be received more than 30 days prior to the start of your workshop to receive a refund. Cancellations received 30 days or less prior to the beginning of the workshop will be given a gift certificate valid for one year.
• Arrowmont reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment and will notify students of any cancellation at least two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. In the event that Arrowmont cancels a class the student will receive a full refund, including the registration fee.
• Arrowmont cannot be responsible for airline tickets or other travel costs in the event of a cancellation.