- ARROWMONT · SCHOOL OF ARTS & CRAFTS · 556 Parkway · Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- PHONE: 865.436.5860 · FAX: 865.430.4101
- SITE BY: Robin Easter Design
Arrowmont is dedicated to arts education. Our organization is continuously hosting and involved in events that benefit the arts community, both locally and internationally. Information about some of those current events can be found below.
17th Annual Sevier County Biennial Juried Exhibition
Every second year Arrowmont invites artists residing in Sevier County to submit works for the Biennial. The Exhibition is a juried, mixed media art exhibition presented by Arrowmont to recognize and foster the skills and talents of artists and craftspeople who live and work in Sevier County. The 2015 show will feature 104 works of art by approximately 50 local artists and will run January 17, 2015 through March 13, 2015.
Sponsorship of the Biennial is an excellent, cost-effective opportunity for local businesses to support Arrowmont, the local arts community, and receive valuable exposure to Arrowmont's local and regional audiences. Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- • Company or individual sponsor's name on the recognition wall in the Gallery
- • Listing in the Biennial catalog (500 Distributed; must be confirmed by Dec. 5th)
- • Inclusion in local press coverage
- • Inclusion in e-blasts announcing winners
- • Inclusion on Facebook posts
- • Invitation to the VIP Preview prior to the opening reception
- • Listing on website as Award sponsor
Open Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please call for Holiday and Weekend hours.